Let us help you build a better body with increased strength and metabolism.
Our clients want to be stronger, possess more energy and reshape their bodies.
Our sessions focus on the ‘big 7’ lifts which are proven to get results. These lifts give you the most bang for your buck and form the base of any good strength program.
- Bench press
- Chin-up / Pull-up
- Military press
We train these in a huge variety of ways using dumbbells, barbells, machines, single leg versions and all appear in most sessions at Fitline.
A good training program isn’t about us forcing exercises until you collapse. It’s about finding the best way to achieve your strength and conditioning goals safely and steadily.
We encourage all clients to take an active role in their program whether it be giving us feedback as we train, coming in with new ideas or simply asking questions and being engaged as we work towards your best results.
None of the changes we work towards are instant so we know how important it is that you feel comfortable coming to the same place, with the same people again and again. In order to achieve this we:
- Have a maximum of 5 people training at any one time (and rarely that many)
- Provide a private bathroom for clients to use so they can freshen up before continuing with their day
- Facilitate bookings during quiet times for new members or those who want a more private environment
- Only hire trainers that we know can care for our clients and create the right training experience
- Maintain a clean/bright space for all to work in (no nasty gym smells)
- Keep all of our gear and machines in top working condition at all times.