If there’s one thing our coaches share, it’s knowing how to help you achieve your fitness goals without a world of hurt.
We follow foundation building principles so no matter what fitness level you start from, you will progress at your own pace. We also truly believe in having fun while getting fit and healthy, not in inflicting ritual humiliation on those less physically blessed (small joke).
All Fitline Coaches are Certified Personal Trainers, but forget that
- it’s what they have done before or after certification that counts! Fitline Coaches have been handpicked not just for their experience
- at least five years
- but also for their sneaky ability to motivate, engage and educate you while your body does what it’s meant to do
- be active.
Our training system works, it’s as simple as that. And it’s because all our coaches are highly experienced, hold the right qualifications, and follow an internal development program called the ‘Fitline Trainer Pathway’.
Ultimately, we want you to know that we have the experience and skills to change your health and fitness, no matter what your current situation, and that we’ll give you our full respect and professional attention. All you need to do is follow our direction and the sky’s the limit; your commitment will determine how high you fly.
Just so you know, these are the qualifications that we value and our coaches share, so feel free to pick their brains on, well, anything really…
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Chek Holisitic Lifestyle Coach
- Chek Exercise Coach
- Poliquin P.I.C.P Strength Coach
- Poliquin P.I.C.P Biosignature Practitioner
- Exercise science
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Diet and nutrition
- Fitness leadership
- Sports psychology
- Boxing coaching
- Pre and post natal exercise
- Sports coaching